||The Lock Security Manager Server (SMS) is a server side utility designed for easy administration, configuration and remote security update of The Lock in a network environment. This utility includes a web based administrator interface for remote system monitoring from any web browser.
- Public release.
- Added support to remote control client systems using VNC
- Added support to remote control client systems using Remote Administrator
- Added support for User Manager to make connections to the SMS from a remote system
- New and updated documentation
- Support for all platforms of Windows XP or later running desktop and server versions.
- Runs as a system service.
- Remote Lock User Interface.
- Web based interface allows connections via any web browser. (A valid user name and password must be supplied).
- View remote desktops, program information and logs.
- Lock and unlock remote systems.
- Force remote updates.
- Send messages to remote lock users.
- Password authentication via:
- local password file
- Windows login password
- Novell Netware 3.12 / 4.1x NDS and Bindery (Requires Novell's Client 32)
- Windows NT
- Intuitive setup for both single users and multiple users..
- Activity logs
- Log user access violation attempts
- Create and audit log of all programs and windows a user runs or opens.
- Network features -
- Web based interface for remote monitor control from the Administrators workstation
- Create a network cloned image of a Lock install for easy loading onto another workstation on the network.
- Automatic update of The Lock on a workstation via a Novell Netware and Windows NT login scripts
- Create auto-installer program for one-step installation of remote systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008